Off-campus and e-resources
Remote access means that you can access the vast majority of the Library's online resources such as e-journals, e-books, and databases no matter your location.
Students and staff at the University of Copenhagen or Roskilde as well as staff at Copenhagen University Hospital are entitled to remote access privileges.
Remote Access Rules
- Your remote access account is strictly personal. It may only be used for personal study and research. Commercial use of data, systematic downloading large amounts of data, as well as systematic storage of data is strictly prohibited.
- It is also forbidden to disclose your user ID and password to others or to use your remote access in connection with your work outside the University. If the library or data provider discover misuse, your remote access privileges will be revoked. All traffic related to remote access is logged both by both the data provider and the library.
Access rules for "Walk-in" users using the library computers and private laptops with WIFI (KB/Eduroam)
- Log on (with password) is required for all licensed e-resources, both on public computers and private laptops. This means that you must be enrolled as a user to get access.
- Outside the library (remote access) students and staff at the University of Copenhagen have access to e-resources. A few subscriptions are not available as remote access. Walk in use at a library is required.
- There is free access via public computers and own laptops (wireless network) to the Internet and the discovery system REX.