Use the library from home
See your opportunities as a student or employee at UCPH while our physical libraries and loans of “physical” materials are closed down.
- You still have access to our electronic books and journals through Royal Danish Library
- If you experience difficulties accessing electronic resources, please use the tab “Ask the library”, or send a mail to email@example.com
- If you need help for information retrieval or reference management, you find subject specific resources in our subject guides, or book one of our online information specialists
- Log in at the top right
- Choose WAYF and University of Copenhagen
- If this is the first time you use the system, you must fill out the registration form before you log in
- As you log in through KUnet you must log in with your KU ID or username and your password
- You are logged in correctly when your name appears at the top right in our library system
You can limit to “Available online”, when you have made a search. It ensures that you see books, articles and other remote objects that appear through the list of results. All in all, use the limiting options to the left, when you search. Often it will give a more precise and manageable result.
Use one of our subject pages – there you find relevant links to books and databases within your subject. See the outline.
If you are searching for a specific database, you can use the database list and write the name.
If you are searching for a specific journal, you can use the journal list and write the name of the journal.
You can also use Royal Danish Library’s guide for special materials – here you may find special materials like maps, papers, manuscripts, and much more.